To get started click on the state you would like to take continuing education courses for. Then pick a course and register, after you register for the course you can begin anytime. It is 100% free to start the course, only pay after you pass!!!
No, our platform tracks your progress. If you log in to work on the course for a bit and then decide to log off without completing the course, no worries when you log back on you will be asked to continue back from where you logged off at.
Returns Our refund policy is All Sales Final. Unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange after this period for continuing education courses.
To be eligible for a return on Prep Exam material, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Refunds (if applicable) Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable) We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 109 East 17th Street Suite 80, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001.
Shipping Our prep exam products are shipped within 5 days using the following carriers: UPS. To return your product, you should mail your product to: 109 East 17th Street Suite 80, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including the use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered, or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
If you don't see your Certificate in the Completed Course section of your Dashboard, kindly navigate to your Profile Page. Enter the State(s) and corresponding License Number(s) where you possess licenses. Afterward, scroll to the bottom of the page and select the "Submit" button. Once this is done, you can revisit the Completed Courses on your Dashboard. Click on the medallion icon associated with the specific course to generate the certificate.
The term ‘Lightwave Learning, LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 109 East 17th Street Suite 80, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82001. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website and in our courses are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website or our courses for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website or our courses is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any courses, products, services, or information available through this website or our LMS meet your specific or local requirements.
5. This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
If you have additional questions contact us
using the form below.